Panel Discussion and Lunch
Wednesday March 19, 2008
Statistical Design - Solutions Searching for Problems?
Sponsored by Cadence Design Systems
Senior Editor, EDN
The EDA community has been pitching statistical design as the salvation for design variability issues in sub 130nm design for several years. Although progress has been made, it has yet to be widely used. It is needed at the front-end of the process, but the information to support it is hard to get. But once the data is available , it is no longer necessary. This distinguished group has a 75% chance of answering this question.
1. Patrick Drennan, CTO, Solido Design Automation Inc.
2. Mustafa Celik, CEO, Extreme DA
3. Kishore Singhal, Synopsys Scientist, Synopsys Inc.
4. Rob Mathews, VP Extraction Products, Sequence Design Inc.
5. Sreedhar Natarajan, VP TSMC Design Technology Canada Inc, TSMC
6. Raul Camposano, CEO, Xoomsys
7. Vinod Kariat, R&D Group Director, Cadence Design Systems